Thursday, January 7, 2010

FAV PERFUME SCENT??NOT SPECIFIC NAME JUST FRUiTY, FLOWERS,VANILLA OR COCONUT?

WHAT DO U THINK SMELLS BEST%26gt;FAV PERFUME SCENT??NOT SPECIFIC NAME JUST FRUiTY, FLOWERS,VANILLA OR COCONUT?
vanilla : )FAV PERFUME SCENT??NOT SPECIFIC NAME JUST FRUiTY, FLOWERS,VANILLA OR COCONUT?
i have this one its called so...kiss me? i bought it at walmart. it is the best smelling one i have smelt its my favorite i cant find it anymore!





*its got flowers, citrus, and some other stuff but its not too strong its just right. it smells so good!!!! i believe its by liz claiborne
flowers/fruity





plz answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


thx :]





..


U carlyy
Vanilla, spicy.





Nothing floral.
I like flowery fragrances. My favorite is Opium, and I don't know what scent it is...it just smells wonderful!
Vanilla
Fruity :D
Musks and florals


separate and together,,,
fruity or coconut
FRUITY and flowers
fruity
fruity x]
fruity!
flowers!
fruity and flowers
i like gardenia scented perfumes
vanilla, and also guys like it (:
fruity . yum(:
All of them! Especially a vanillay(if thats a word) smell.
My fave is fruity!

No comments:

Post a Comment