Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a guys favorite scent on a girl? ex. vanilla, love spell, other perfumes...?

tunaWhat is a guys favorite scent on a girl? ex. vanilla, love spell, other perfumes...?
im cool with this as best answer (:





musk is also a good choice, as well as her hair. makes me shudder thinking about it!! its the simple things!! Report Abuse
What is a guys favorite scent on a girl? ex. vanilla, love spell, other perfumes...?
Very Sexy, Victoria Secret
Vanilla or Almonds... WOW!!!





I also like the original Obsession, that used to be my favorite until some heartless B**ch who wore it all the time broke my heart!!!








..Ah... Sorry... A little too much information.
My husband likes when i wear lucky you or ck one light scents drive him wild and i don't mind that at all
My husband likes the smell of Vanilla, or Coconut... Probably because its smells like the beach.... it drives him wild.
musk
something soft - my hubby likes that baby soft perfume, nice soft scent
  • myspace.com social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment