Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good vanilla or dessert smelling perfumes?

Pink Sugar by Aquolina





It's my FAVE EVER!





And it's not just me, I get asked all the time what I'm wearing, I've turned half of Toronto onto it haha =o)





It's really nice, some people say it's like vanilla cupcakes, some think it's like cotton candy, some say it's got a cocoabutter kinda thing going on...either way, everyone agrees it's superawesome =o)What are some good vanilla or dessert smelling perfumes?
warm vanilla sugar, Vanilla Noir, Vanilla Bean Noel, all from bath and body works





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category鈥?/a>





all three of them are here you just have to scroll down to find them


What are some good vanilla or dessert smelling perfumes?
well i don't know about vanilla/dessert smelling perfumes but I am addicted to Britney Spears - Fantasy it's got a real fruity/sweet smell :)





will you answer my question please? http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Imitation Vanilla. You can get it in the baking aisle of your local grocery store.
Actually, what is great is if you buy some vanilla oil or vanilla extract and use it. You will really smell great!
The Body Shop vanilla body spray/perfume.
Vera wang Princess smells really sweet,my sister has it,its a bit sweet for me but nice if you like vanilla/sweet smells
La Vanila
slice of heaven from victoria secret



flan!-blurey
go to bath and body works!

No comments:

Post a Comment