Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want a perfume that smells like Vanilla... Any remendationsI?

I really like Vanilla. It smells soooo good.


I also read the Clique book and Alicia's Angel perfume, who is that by?


I got it, but don't think its the right one!I want a perfume that smells like Vanilla... Any remendationsI?
Alicia's perfume is Thierry Mugler Angel, and it's actually really strong, I think it's gross- it's hard to smell the Vanilla in it -but that's just me, maybe you'd like it.


There's Lavanilla, they have perfumes in Vanilla Blossom, Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Coconut, Vanilla Lavender, and Vanilla Grapefruit. And this isn't really a perfume, it's body spray from Bath %26amp; Body Works called Warm Vanilla Sugar (It also comes with shower gel and body lotion) and it smells SO good! You'd love it for sure.I want a perfume that smells like Vanilla... Any remendationsI?
Here is a basket that is ALL VANILLA!!


It's from bath and body works! I LOVE it!


I love vanilla too!


I got the basket for christmas and it makes me smell like vanilla! I love it!





Basket: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>
You should check out FragranceNet.com: http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/search鈥?/a>





They have all kinds of perfumes with a vanilla scent... hope this helps.
well i am not sure about vanilla perfume, but i saw the angle perfume at sephora and in the book they describe it as a chocolate kind of smell but it smelled pretty bad in my opinion! haha i love the clique books :)
a really good vanilla scent is vanilla sugar by bath and body works. also, slice of heaven is AMAZING and vanilla





hope i helped:)
i agree with allyie...vanilla sugar bath and body works
jessica simpsons new perfume smells good. Like vannila Mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment