Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kinda body sprays/perfumes do guys like? (fruit, vanilla, flowery, etc.)?

vanilla scent gets me everytime.What kinda body sprays/perfumes do guys like? (fruit, vanilla, flowery, etc.)?
i heard the scent of orange increases a mans arrousalby like 15%What kinda body sprays/perfumes do guys like? (fruit, vanilla, flowery, etc.)?
it seems as long as it isn't too strong, its flowery or fruity. at least my boyfriend tells me
If you mean on girls I have no clue cause I've never been with a girl.
I always get good comments when I wear my musty vanilla perfume.
I like fruity body sprays after I take my shower and I like flowery perfumes:0)!!
Believe it or not, guys are really attracted to the smells of vanilla and cinnamon. It's a biological thing. If you don't have any vanilla scented perfume try dabbing a little vanilla extract behind your ears or at the back of your neck ... It sounds corny but it's true.





Studies have been done for ages and the smell makes them think of comfort and it stimulates their brain to make them want to get close to the women around them.





try it

No comments:

Post a Comment