Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a perfume that smells like the ocean, but vanilla tangy sented?but it also has to smell like the sea!

if so what is the name of the perfume and where can I get it?





REMEMBER IT HAS TO SMELL LIKE THE OCEAN WITH A TANGY SMELL OF VANILLA!!!!!!!!!!





UMM THANKSIs there a perfume that smells like the ocean, but vanilla tangy sented?but it also has to smell like the sea!
First off: DO NOT mix perfumes. Doing so may lead to rashes on your skin, chemical breakdowns of the scent making it not last too long, or even just a result of smelling bad. Try any one of the following:





-Beyond Paradise Blue (limited edition and your future fragrance... ocean fresh, mild citrus with a hint of vanilla)


-Bijan with a twist by Bijan (citrus, vanilla, fresh smell)


-Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne (citrus, vanilla smell)


-Ralph by Ralph Lauren (fresh ocean smell)





Let me know what you think!Is there a perfume that smells like the ocean, but vanilla tangy sented?but it also has to smell like the sea!
That's an unusual combination of scents...Maybe CK eternity summer mixed with a vanilla perfume oil. Those should go together as long as the vanilla is not too sugary sweet.


I have heard of Demeter salt air, I loved it when I smelled it. It's like the ocean. Ralph lauren blue is like a vacation by the sea. Cool water does have that sort of feel, but to me you cannot smell the vanilla and it's been too popular to stand out


as something unique. Tangy vanilla is vanilla with a light touch of citrus. Try lime like the way burberry brit is mixed.
Why don't you mix 2 together to get that scent..





if you for to the body shop they have vanilla perfume oil..and one that smells like the ocean..(Oceanus)...you could always toss a nice citrus smell into the vanilla oil, to get the tangyness you want.


You can mix and blend all the scents there.
i think coolwater by david hoffman? smells like the sea with a musky vanilla undertone.





you can find it anywhere. macys and nordstrom
you can try perfume oils. try the one called summer breeze. or you can try different stuff and get the one called french vanilla. then mix them up until you get the smell you want. I buy my perfume oils from ';Silky Scents';. You can google their name to find them online.
I dont know how about vanilla and ocean. Sounds like an interesting scent, but I know Demeter carries Ocean. I heard it smells quite fresh. I don' t own it, so I can't tell you but I do own Thunderstorm and I love it!! smells very fresh... like the calm before a storm kinda and wet grass.. lol sounds weird but it's great %26amp; lasts a long time- check it out!





http://demeterfragrance.com/Product.aspx鈥?/a>
  • myspace.com social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment