Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nice smelling vanilla perfumes?

My boyfriend likes sweet perfumes, but they get me nautious. I don't mind vanilla maybe a little musky. Anyone have any suggestions?Nice smelling vanilla perfumes?
Vera Wang-princess---soooo sweet!!Nice smelling vanilla perfumes?
I'm not big on perfume's either. What I do use on occasion is Love's Baby Soft, it's kinda baby powdery smelling. Or I'll use Emeraude. My hubby likes both. They are my favorites. I could get into the Vanilla's, always liked that sorta smell, just never got around to buying myself any.
Hugo Boss Intense Shimmer.


It is a nice blend of vanilla, orchid, and amber.





The website describes it as light, feminine, and elegant.
L'Occitane's vanilla perfume. It is expensive, but it is fantastic. ask your boyfriend to buy it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment