Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any suggestions for a good perfume that the predominant scent is Vanilla?

He loves Obsession, I can't stand it. I like florals, he doesn't. And I don't like musk. Anyone have any idea for a sexy, sensual scent that will appeal to both of us?Any suggestions for a good perfume that the predominant scent is Vanilla?
My favorite scent is vanilla! If you can get him to go with you and you have someplace like a Body Shop near you, you can mix your own scent. They have perfume oils that you can mix together. You can even mix them into lotion, shower gel massage oil etc.....my favorite is orange and vanilla mix...I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.


If this isn't an option, try True Love by Estee Lauder or Cashmere by Donna Karan.Any suggestions for a good perfume that the predominant scent is Vanilla?
honestly, as a guy i don't know why people like vanilla as body fragrance. it makes me choke. i much prefer lemon or a light citrusy flowery scent (and a certain Clinique scent i have no idea what the name of is...). Report Abuse

You might try Fire %26amp; Ice by Revlon. Its cheap, easy-to-find, definately has a vanilla smell without overdoing it, and I've gotten lots of compliments on it.





An ex first bought it for me because he'd had another girlfriend who'd worn it.
There is a nice body shop vanilla perfume which both my boyfriend and I like. It's quite sweet though...





A good plain one which isn't vanilla is elizabeth arden green tea.





My favourites are Elizabeth arden provocative woman and Channel no 5. I think most people like channel no 5... but I could be wrong...
  • myspace.com social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment