Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies: What's your favorite Vanilla-based perfume? Have you tried ';Vanilla Lust'; by Jill Stuart?

I like the Vanilla fragrance from Bodyshop - is Vanilla Lust like that?Ladies: What's your favorite Vanilla-based perfume? Have you tried ';Vanilla Lust'; by Jill Stuart?
Comptoir Sud Pacifique ';Extreme Vanilla';, It's sold at Sephora, I just bought a new one, $58.00, but it lasts all day and into the next morning! It's the best Vanilla fragrance out there. This brand also has other scents mixed with vanilla, check it out...Ladies: What's your favorite Vanilla-based perfume? Have you tried ';Vanilla Lust'; by Jill Stuart?
I like any Vanilla that is covered in Chocolate Syrup LMAO. Do they make that kind of a base perfume? How bout a steak and beer base scented cologne or a Fried Seafood platter based cologne for men? Actually that would be bad for me cause I'd probably start eating my shirt LMFAO....
mmm, vanilla smells yummy on a girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment