Thursday, December 24, 2009

Girls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?

I want a scent that fits me.


I am a quiet girl who at times, is very brutally honest %26amp; outspoken. I like to make funny jokes. I am Italian with brown hair %26amp; I love the summer %26amp; the beach. I love the smell of vanilla.. what is a perfume that will be best for me?Girls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?
hypnotic poison by christian dior


Bath and Body Works's Warm Vanilla Sugar


Victoria's Secret's Vanilla Lace


Guerlain L'Heure BleuGirls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?
There's an oil based perfume that you can buy in the hair shops called ';Lick me all over';. Weird name, but the scent is beautiful! It has a vanilla aroma to it. The only place I can find it is in the Korean hair shops. Its a red perfume in a small bottle. You'll love it for sure.
Bath %26amp; Body Works makes a vanilla scent if you're just looking for a simple fragrance.
BATH %26amp; BODY WORKS has the best stuff . they have vanilla body sprays,lotions, and soap. and if you want some other smells they have other scents that are like the same but diffrent. theres one called sensual amber.
Vanilla perfume is actually nauseating in my opinion. Get something fruity or citrus-y.
bath and body works warm vanilla sugar and they also have vanilla bean.
the body shop does a vanilla body spray and a whole range of vanilla , like oils and soaps etc.
Vanilla Fields
get the warm vanilla sugar perfume from bath and body works
I love the smell of vanilla too...go to bath and body works they have the best smelling perfume ever...!!!
Bath and Body Works. I also heard of a scent called lick me all over that's really good.
ummm....vanilla haha or some kind of tropical beach scent (:
ANY KIND

No comments:

Post a Comment