Monday, December 28, 2009

Vanilla, Sandlewood Perfume?

Hi, I'm searching for perfumes that have





High Notes of: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Chocolaty


Low Notes of: Gardiner flower, possibly Jasmine





Perfumes I've liked: Zanzibar (from body shop)


Perfumes I don't like very much: Lancome, Curious etc.





I basically want a very vanillary perfume that is strong but not overpowering (: thank you!Vanilla, Sandlewood Perfume?
I love that smell of spicy vanilla aswell and have a couple of suggestions you might want to look at. First is Allure Sensuele by Chanel which is more spicy than vanilla.Another I've just discovered is Prada Infusion d'Iris which has a lovely spice scent aswell.Vanilla, Sandlewood Perfume?
Try Shalimar


Its my favorite
Try the vanilla perfume from Body Shop. I can't remember the name; I think it's Spicy Vanilla. Anyways, it's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment