Monday, December 28, 2009

What do guys really think of vanilla perfume?

I like them - and I'll keep wearing 'em....


I just wondered what guys really thought....


I mean, do you think they smell like grandma, or birthday cake....ya like 'em...or not?!?!?





Thanks a bunchWhat do guys really think of vanilla perfume?
They're OK. To me, they smell like birthday cake. I'm usually don't turn my head for that smell, but it sure beats those alcohol based perfumes.What do guys really think of vanilla perfume?
To tell the truth....... It makes me hungry !!
I'll be honest.. not my thing, and I'm a major perfume guy... drives me wild to smell perfume on a woman. Vanilla just makes me hungry. But, say, flowers, or something else like that..... makes me hungry for something else :)
I'm a girl but i don't care for em
it will make them want to lick you lol
I love the faint hint of vanilla. Note I said 'faint hint.' When worn to excess, any perfume is...well, excessive.
i know the my man loves it it really drives him nuts when i wear vanilla musk or lavender vanilla
its sweet smelling and wants me go and get some vanillla product to eat
I really wouldn't go for that,going around smelling like a birthday cake that's just not me.


Why don't you try Solo,Hugo or something else by man,they will really make girls go after you,that one i've seen it happen.
Who gives a rat's a_s_s what guys think? I like vanilla perfume too, wear it all the time.





I was on the city bus one day, and a girl wearing vanilla perfume got on.





Some guys at the back said,





';Who brought the cake?';





Stupid.





I like Vanilla. Wear what you like.
Freshbliss, I absolutely love it!!! I can't tell you why, I just do. Its like an aphrodisiac.
The smell is absolutely yummy! ;-)
I don't like vanilla. I don't wear it I think its a old smell for me personally. I know alot of people who do wear it and like it.
I *hate* perfumes that smell like cake frosting!! They make me feel sick!
  • myspace.com social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment