Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?

I want a scent that fits me.


I am a quiet girl who at times, is very brutally honest %26amp; outspoken. I like to make funny jokes. I am Italian with brown hair %26amp; I love the summer %26amp; the beach. I love the smell of vanilla.. what is a perfume that will be best for me?Girls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?
marc jacobs - daisy.


it's not vanilla, but it literally smells like what i think you'd love.Girls: I want a vanilla scented perfume?
Gwen Stefani Harajuku lovers perfumes are great.There is a variety of them, they come in 5 different scents and are in a shape of dolls.In some stores you can get leaflets which can let you sniff them.my fave is music.





http://hlfragrance.com/#/about/4 just click one of the links at the top out of love baby g music lil angel.You will get some information about the smells.
Vanilla is a scent usally asoceated with for shy hidden away girls (or boys) I think you'd be more a fruity smell something tropical or vibrent, something loud but not over powering that smells bad.
My favorite vanilla scent is by Victoria's Secret, vanilla lace. I'm not sure if that helps or not but it is very seductive and classy, I love it.
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment