Thursday, December 24, 2009

GUYS, Do you like vanilla perfume on a girl?

I hear that guys like it all the time, and i wanted to know the majority of you that like vanilla scent on a girl .


If not, then what scent do you like?


And girls, what perfume do you wear? =)GUYS, Do you like vanilla perfume on a girl?
I love that perfume on women. Makes me want to nibble all over.....let me stop while I'm ahead.





It literally puts me in a sexual mood. I have no idea whyGUYS, Do you like vanilla perfume on a girl?
Ewww im a girl and i really do not like vanilla perfume. I think its smells wierd and to me, its not attractive at all. I wear Paris Hiltons perfumes. Actually, i am currently wearing her perfume ';Heiress'; i really love this perfume it just smells so sexy haha.
I hate the vanilla smell





it is so overused



Yes, it's awesome. I just love vanilla.
i like apple or vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment