Thursday, December 24, 2009

My husband says all strippers smell like cheap vanilla perfume. Is this true?

No, just some of them. The ones who don't get enough tips (the ugly ones). Others can afford expensive perfums, of course!





That's good. Your husband only knows nasty places!My husband says all strippers smell like cheap vanilla perfume. Is this true?
That is an interesting observation that your husband has made, seems this comment has been based on some past experience. I have done a lot of things in my life including experiencing many things in my 71 years of life. The strippers I experienced never smelled like vanilla perfume. The ones I remember smelled like Channel #5 %26amp; Coco, others White Diamond and Gorgio.


I say, No not all strippers smell like cheap vanilla perfume.My husband says all strippers smell like cheap vanilla perfume. Is this true?
I never got my nose that close to one.
The best strippers not only smell nice but will not leave their smell on your person. That way the old ball and chain doesn't even know you were at the strip club.
I worked with a co-worker (not at a strip club) who was a stripper, and I didn't know it for about 2 years until she told me. If she didn't tell me, I'd never have known.





Oh, what was that about vanilla?
I have been to topless, bottomless, and brainless and I never noticed a bad smell but my sense of smell is not that good.
I am always amused by the way men, who frequent strip clubs, feel obligated to relieve their guilt by denigrating the very individual that draws them to the location.





I realize that we Americans are obsessed with sex. We demonstrate this in our laws, our courts, the Press, political claims against it and our actions. We mostly demonstrate this by our sanctimony and dishonesty.





I have been to many strip clubs and never made it secret that I enjoyed seeing naked females in good shape. I consider this a good example of the appreciation of beauty.





I have never felt the need to denigrate them although I admit, smelling like vanilla doesn't sound that bad. I guess the derogatory adjective, ';cheap'; is my objection here.





I once, at a national convention, called my wife and said that a large box would arrive UPS with air holes punched into the top with arrows saying, ';this side up';!





She asked what was in it. I answered that I had purchased a stripper and she would probably need water when she arrived. She chuckled and said, ';you had better have written a check';!





That way, she could cancel the check before it cleared and delivering my well earned grief. I always went with other guys while at some sporting goods or law enforcement convention and it was harmless and fun.





I also always respected the performers we paid money to see.





I personally believe that an honest hooker, not that strippers (dancers) are hoolers, is more valuable that most politicians or preachers. At least the hooker, if honest, delivers a job of work for which she is remunerated. That's more than I can say for politicians and preachers.
Here's the better question - HOW does he know this?!?!?!?!?





Does he go around sniffing stippers for a living - or is this just a hobby for him... ;);););););)
Been about 15 years since I was to a strip club, but the last stripper I was close to smelled like baby oil.


(Because I just got done rubbing it all over her, LOL';
I doubt it.





And, why should he be watching strippers anyway?
I don't know... I don't think 13 year olds can go to strip clubs.... But my friends have... Sad isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment