Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anybody know a perfume that has a vanilla smell on it?

Just use vanilla extract like my grandma did back in the day.Does anybody know a perfume that has a vanilla smell on it?
yes, I think it's called raw vanilla and I know there is a women's one. they'll sell at Walgreen's but I can't remember the name (Vanilla Fields)Does anybody know a perfume that has a vanilla smell on it?
Go 2 bath and body works, amazing
THE VANILLA FIELDS RANGE
its a perfume called Vanilla
Vanilla Fields is the top one I can think of.
yes i do its an awsome smell its called sweet vanilla and sugar
body shops vanilla perfume
yes, it is called vanilla
britney spears' perfume curious has vanilla scent with a floral accent
Vanilla Fields-smells like the real thing.
victoria's secret garden


(best)
I don't know, but I love vanilla, so I'll be watching this.
Victoria's Secret has plenty of perfumes that smell really good.


Ask the people who work there. There's one called vanilla something. Also try bath and body works!











Krazy Libra
Hilary Duff's perfume, candy, which is available in Kohl's of any mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment