Monday, December 28, 2009

Vanilla extract as perfume?

Apparently a poll was done (was watching Tyra) and the most popular scent liked by guys was none other than vanilla! Personally, I'd much rather put a few drops of vanilla extract on my wrist than buy a full bottle of $100 perfume! Will the vanilla extract stay on? Will it be okay on my skin by itself or should I mix it with lotion or cream?Vanilla extract as perfume?
Wow ghetto perfume. Are you black?Vanilla extract as perfume?
There are lots of perfumes that have strong vanilla notes that are way less than $100. But if you want to try the homemade way, check these out:





http://www.ehow.com/how_2257483_make-per鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_2390745_make-per鈥?/a>





I haven't tried them, but they look intriguing.
you can get a kit to mix your own perfume at some craft stores. and then put in what ever scent you want for a fraction fo the cost
to ALKA:





how is a person black because they want to make a homemade perfume? black isnt even an insult.





judgmental people..... get a life.
they have stuff at walmart for like $10! Smells great! got some myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment