Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm a teen girl lookin' for a perfume...with a vanilla fragrance?

I've bought the vanilla products from Bath and Body Works, but I want to try buying actual perfume, since i'm almost 16. :) Does anyone know any good teen girl perfumes that smell like vanilla? Thanks!!I'm a teen girl lookin' for a perfume...with a vanilla fragrance?
Hey,





I just got a vanilla perfume from 'the body shop'.... i love it, it's cheap $30 and long lasting... You should definitely give it a go!I'm a teen girl lookin' for a perfume...with a vanilla fragrance?
I like Victoria's Secret Garden Vanilla Lace.





I would recommend, though, that you not spend your money on something and THEN decide if you like it. Go somewhere, like Victoria's Secret, where they'll let you try on perfumes and colognes before you buy them. Both perfumes and colognes smell differently on each person, because they mix with the bodies natural chemistry.





And, if you do 'try before you buy,' you might find something that's not actually vanilla but that smells vanilla-y on you!





Experiment and have fun!
well, i know secret makes the vanilla deodorant and that smells really great, and i know they have a matching spray, so if your not interested in spending a lot, thats the path i would take
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174900%26amp;categoryId=C16290





I bought this for my mom and she loves it and so do people who smell it!
Get Vanilla lace from Victoria's Secret.
Vanilla Lace. Smells so yummy.
clinique simply smells vanillary, its smells so good, i love it.
If you don't have a whole lot of money, Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar is pretty good.
well it dont smell like vanilla but get love spell thats the best perfume ive ever smelled.
YES! Vanilla Fields! I love it LOVE IT!!! It's pretty subtle..but perfect..not too strong!
Vera Wang Princess!!!! I have it and i LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment