Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfume with vanilla scents?

Okay, so my girls favorite smell is vanilla and I would like to get her a normal perfume with this scent in it. I am stuck in iraq and I can't really go to the store to sniff perfumes but I do have access to mainstream scents in oil form. I would like to know if there is a website that breaks down the notes of a scent so that I may be able to narrow down my search a little or if anyone has any suggestions to a scent for a WOMAN, Not a teenager perfume but a 28 year old women. I don't want anything with bubblegum or cotton candy in it but a scent that has a good vanilla middle or base note. Basically I am really looking for the website that will break it down. ThanksPerfume with vanilla scents?
Go to this link: http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/basenot鈥?/a>





That will take you to a list of fragrances containing Vanilla. It is on Basenotes, an online community dedicated to fragrance addicts like myself. It will list every fragrance in the database that contains vanilla, literally hundreds, including womens (marked with a female symbol) mens (marked with a male symbol), if it has a skull %26amp; crossbones beside the perfumes name it means it has been discontinued and is no longer in production. The site also breaks down scents by their note layers.


Vanilla is also my favorite scent and Ive tried and own many vanilla scents, for both men %26amp; women. Some of my favorites for women that are not at all ';teenager'; perfumes include: Shalimar by Guerlain (thats about the best ';WOMAN'; vanilla scent of all time, soft, powdery, very warm, very seductive and sexy!), Vanille by Molinard (that one is just pure vanilla, nothing else, its very simple scent, but as a vanilla lover its one of my favorites and is a staple in my collection), Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent, Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier, Hypnotic Poison by christian Dior, Samsara by Guerlain %26amp; Opium by Yves Saint Laurent.


Good luck in your search!Perfume with vanilla scents?
Dark Vanilla %26lt;333 Report Abuse

if i was you, i would just make my own. it's pretty simple and easy. this site has the instructions and ingredients to make soft and pleasant vanilla perfume fragrance.


http://organic-oil.blogspot.com/2009/06/organic-vanilla-perfume-and-fragrance.html


i hope that helps. Report Abuse

Vanilla Fields the best....
well, I don't know any websites that will break down the different scents for you...but if you go on sephora.com and look up the company LaVanilla...they have 3 different perfumes with Vanillia scents...and Sephora will also make recommendations based on the type of scent that you choose if you want to go that route...also you can order from their website and they will gift wrap your order free





don't listen to cutie...vanilla fields smells like an old lady, seriously
ok, here is a big secert i dont really share . . . I get all my stuff from here





http://www.demeterfragrance.com/





you want vanilla . . ok how about sugar cookie, vanilla cake batter, or even angel off cake

No comments:

Post a Comment