Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a vanilla perfume for a birthday gift, Not Vanilla fields!!!?

My mother in law called me to let me know what she wanted for her birthday. She wanted perfume, she grew up liking vanilla fields, because she we live in a small town, and its what they carry. I'm not really a perfume kinda girl so i looked it up on line and found its not really very nice, so i asked her if maybe i found something a little nicer than vanilla Fields would;d she like be okay with it, she said of course it is a lil tacky but she didn't want to ask for anything more expensive.





I know she likes the vanilla smells, but i don't know what perfumes are nice, or smell good, she is my mother in law, she doesnt need any teeny bopper scents, any advice?I need a vanilla perfume for a birthday gift, Not Vanilla fields!!!?
If I were I'd try ordering Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works or Vanilla Lace from Victoria's Secret. Those are the BEST vanilla smells in my opinion.I need a vanilla perfume for a birthday gift, Not Vanilla fields!!!?
Well, it's not full Vanilla, but you can still smell the Vanilla part.


It's by Calgon, called Vanilla Buttercreme.


It smells reallyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooood.


[=
Vanilla musk by coty is delicious smelling without being too sugar cookie smelly.





please help with mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
victorias secret











answer mine???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Maybe you should try Victoria's Secret. They have vanilla scented lotions and body spray. They may also have some perfume.
Ask perfume stores!
victorias secret has a good one
warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works is great
Well how much do you want to spend?? The body shop has a nice vanilla perfume that isnt too pricey. But if you are looking for a REALLY nice one try this...





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>





Vanilla Blossom is AMAZING, but they all smell nice.





Here is the link to the body shop..


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





And as far as Victorias Secret goes...there is nothing that great about their Vanilla spray..its ok but raelly nothing special, and not too sure an older woman is into body sprays, thats kinda for younger ladies.
I wouldn't do perfume.. Maybe a vanilla lotion set from Bath and Body Works
  • myspace.com social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment