Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a really good perfume that doesn't smell fake, or like vanilla?

I love Victoria's Secret Heavenly and also their scent Pink.What is a really good perfume that doesn't smell fake, or like vanilla?
The Henri Bendel line is made naturally, doesn't smell ';fake,'; and each smell delicious. My favorite is ';Rare Mimosa.';What is a really good perfume that doesn't smell fake, or like vanilla?
Dior Addict Shine and Burberry Brit
I love that Celine Dion perfume..
rallph lauren original. it smells like ocean, flowers combined.
for a man or woman...


i am currently wearing nina ricci


i just completed my juicy couture. before that


i wore amor amor by cacheral


and before that was escada rockin rio





i really like marc jacobs daisy





all smelll really funn and girlie..





for guys,


burberry, lacoste (pink), versace, and anything armani
My favorite is Princess by Vera Wang. Also, Victoria secret Heavenly is awesome. I to wear Victoria Secret Pink scent.
be delicious by DKNY


miracle by Lancome
Chanel Chance. It's classic.
Charile, Bora Bora, Huego.... I really love those my fav perfumes....
I always have two perfumes on hand: one for day and one for night! Try Givenchey Hot Coture for a dark - ';party out on the town'; type scent (My BF loves this one!!!) or Simply Irresistable for a light airy- day time ';go to work'; type smell!
Burberry.
omg i lovveee vera wang princesssss it smells soooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment