Monday, December 28, 2009

Where to buy vanilla perfume? 10 points to the best answer!?

My boyfriend loves this vanilla perfume my friend has, and he has been bugging me to get it ever since I asked him what kind of perfume should I get. I asked my friend where she got it but her cousin or sister or something bought it for her so she's not sure where. It's Avon Naturals Body Vanilla. So.. if anyone knows where to get it, please help!Where to buy vanilla perfume? 10 points to the best answer!?
Avon in Canada has it, you can order it online through the link below..








Why would someone thumbs down me after I took the time to find the correct website in Canada for her to order from??????????????????????????????Where to buy vanilla perfume? 10 points to the best answer!?
well, you have to find representative in your area but heres the link:


http://shop.avon.com/shop/find_a_rep.asp





all you have to do is enter a zip code or address city and state.





if you dont want to go through that, just go to bath and body works and get the warm vanilla sugar line. theres a couple things so, at least you'll have something!





peace and love- caitlin
Can't you just order it from Avon.com? Also, there is another yummy vanilla scent from Bath%26amp; BodyWorks.com called Warm Vanilla Sugar. You can get all the bath stuff, lotions or even perfume. Good luck!
i used to be an avon representative and sell avon. I think it is exclusive to the uk but you could try ebay
they have a similar one at bath and body works. orr you could just order it from avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment