Thursday, December 24, 2009

I love love love vanillla scent, the stronger the better....can anyone recommend a really good vanilla perfume?

Lush have the best vanilla perfume products.I love love love vanillla scent, the stronger the better....can anyone recommend a really good vanilla perfume?
Lush does a solid perfume which is delicious.





If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, boots does one


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s…





suprisingly for it's price is smells fab.





Oh Oh and there's a L'occtaine one, which is BEAUTIFUL. It's really strong and lasts all day. BUT it's being discontinued so you may wanna get in there fast!





The body shop do one too, but it's nearly exactly the same as boots...though the boots is cheaper?





Hope i helpedI love love love vanillla scent, the stronger the better....can anyone recommend a really good vanilla perfume?
I have both Warm Vanilla Sugar by BBW and Vanilla Lace by Victoria' Secret. I LOOOOVE Vanilla scent too and I have to tell you, VS's 'Vanilla Lace' takes the cake, plus it smells a bit like vanilla cake too, yum! And I got lots of compliments on the perfume. Warm Vanilla just wasnt happening for me.





I dont know if it's the strongest, though.
me to! its gorgeous!





i used to get barbie but it was discontinued





so you could go for lush or boots' 'natural collection' have a vanilla scent which smells amazing and on top of that its about £2.








...score!


hope this helped.
Warm Vanilla Sugar B%26amp;BW.








~Sara
I love the smell Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray from Bath %26amp; Body Works :)
Body Shop do a just Vanilla one its really good
vanillla fields,that's the only 1 i knw.
bath and body works... victoria secrets
body shop !
I'd say go with the VS one

No comments:

Post a Comment