Monday, December 28, 2009

***********FOR THE GUYS AND MEN: do you like vanilla scented perfume...?

what is your favorite perfume?***********FOR THE GUYS AND MEN: do you like vanilla scented perfume...?
definately! vanilla is a very sexual erosing scent,,, for me at least,, if ur wanting to use this on a guy to turn him on spray it lightly so he has to get very close to u to smell it,,, it might drive him insane! also u can put it in specific areas,, for example,,, the neck chest stomach and upper legs.. My GOD!! it excites me just thinking about it! lotion is also a great alturnative. As for my favorite,,, vanilla raspberry.***********FOR THE GUYS AND MEN: do you like vanilla scented perfume...?
I've heard that vanilla is the one scent that men really love. Even the extract that is used for cooking is supposed to be a real turn on for them. I'm not a guy of course, I just read that somewhere. I'll star your question and come back to it to find out what the guys have to say about it. ';-)
hehe i despise it....my sister wears it and i HATE IT.....iunno my fav. perfume but i know for sure that i dont like the vanilla one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment